CEU MSc in Finance Scholarships 2017
Central European University (Hungary) Business School’s MSc in Finance offers the following scholarships for 2017:
1. NASDAQ scholarships
· grant by NASDAQ OMX Educational Foundation
· covering full tuition
· for candidates from emerging markets
2. Future of Big Data scholarships
· grant by London investment firm, also on MSc in Business Analytics
· covering full tuition and dedicated mentor, with possible internship in London
· for candidates with quantitative skills.
To apply, please provide CEU with following documents
- Online application form
- Professional resume/CV
- Statement of purpose
- Copies of bachelor's (or higher) degree diploma and transcripts
- Two reference letters
- TOEFL or equivalent test score report, if applicable
- GMAT/GRE score report or CFA/ACCA exam reports, if applicable
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the application process.
CEU does not return application documents, or copies thereof, under any circumstances.
More information about the procedure is available here
Apply by October 3 for entry in January 2017, and by April 1 for entry in September 2017.
Future of Big Data scholarships are offered for September 2017 only.
More information about the programmes and the CEU can be found here