Prague Summer Schools 2017: Applications Open!
Prague Summer Schools are seven-day academic programs designed to bring together undergraduate and graduate students of various nationalities and academic backgrounds to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique academic and cultural environment. The schools are taking place from July 1st to 8th, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic.
SCHOLA EMPIRICA is pleased to announce the forthcoming Prague Summer Schools on the following topics:
Application procedure and Deadlines
Application Deadline: 31.1.2017 (reduced fee), 30.3.2017 (final).
For submitting the application, please fill online application form
Costs and fees
The program fee for early-bird applications (before January 31st, 2017): 720 EUR
The program fee for students who submit their applications after January 31st: 790 EUR
The program fee covers:
- Tuition and reading materials
- Accommodation in double rooms for one week
- Half board which includes breakfasts, dinners and coffee breaks
- Prague public transportation tickets and maps
- Site visits, social program, and cultural and special events (e.g. boat tour on the Moldau River, tours of Prague by a local homeless and farewell dinner).
Students are responsible for their travel to Prague, lunches and personal expenses.
The individual deadlines for the receipt of payment will be stated in the official letter of acceptance. Payment plans can be arranged.
The final deadline for receiving payments is 1 May.
More information can be found here